Athens is the historical capital of Europe, with a long history, dating from the first settlement in the Neolithic age.Come with us around this very old modern city, and see Athens the way Athenians see it, beautiful and yet often messy.We won’t just show you the city, we will share it with you, in the true tradition of Greek hospitality.
- The archaeological stars like the Acropolis and the Agora (the ancient market place of Athens and Plaka)
- The food tastings, whether at the market or at the taverna
- Olympic stadium, built for the 2004 games into Athens
- Enjoy your walk and shopping at Monastiraki at the center of Athens city
- The heart of Athens in Constitution Square, the Parliament building and behind it the Royal Gardens and the first Palace of Greece where the kings and queens of modern Greece first resided, where you can watch the changing of the guard (the Evzones).
By the end of our tour, we hope that you’ll have seen the true soul of Athens and its people, a city with a thousand stories still standing, as it has since ancient times, right on the border between the East and the West.